Welcome - Enjoy

Welcome to my Blog!! My mum and dad helped me to make it so you can all see my photos, videos and keep in touch with my baby activities. A very special thanks for all your prayers and gifts over the past few months. I am very happy in my new family.

If you would like to recieve a copy of my photos on a larger format for printing, please send a note to my mum or dad: tomhamp@gmail.com

Monday 10 August 2009

Surprise, surprise!!!!


Two new milestone succeed, the other eat my feet.

2 comments:

Peter and Liz Hampson said...

Hi Blue Eyes - how fantastic you have found your feet - hope you enjoy many happy times chewing your toes! love from Grandma Liz xxx

Paul said...

Hope they are clean young man. Pretty impressive, just had a go myself, think I just pulled a muscle. Be goood... and always wash your feet before chewing on them!