Welcome - Enjoy

Welcome to my Blog!! My mum and dad helped me to make it so you can all see my photos, videos and keep in touch with my baby activities. A very special thanks for all your prayers and gifts over the past few months. I am very happy in my new family.

If you would like to recieve a copy of my photos on a larger format for printing, please send a note to my mum or dad: tomhamp@gmail.com

Monday 10 August 2009

Surprise, surprise!!!!


Two milestone succeed, one is clap my hands!!!!

2 comments:

Peter and Liz Hampson said...

Hello to you all
What a great milestone - well done Seb - we applaud you!! I think I hear Grandma Maria there - is that right? love to you all xxxxx from Grandma Liz xxxx

Paul said...

Yeah, pretty impressive! 8 weeks later and uncle Paul is back on the ball. By the way you need a new film crew, or try filming in the day! ;-) Catch ya little buddy.